This is a fusion smoothie made with mango, pineapple, banana and almond milk. With no added sugar and packed with the goodness of fruits, this smoothie is a very healthy option and perfect to beat the heat.
As a kid, I never liked mangoes. In fact, it was one of those fruits that I despised and my mom who loves mangoes used to say, “you may be one of those exceptions in the world who doesn’t like a fruit like mango”. Fast forward to today, I find myself in the same situation. I suddenly developed a deep affinity for mangoes after marriage, but both my kids won’t eat the fruit. Somehow these kids don’t mind if it is added to smoothies. So that is how I make them consume fruits. So, if you have a picky eater, try this smoothie.
This is a simple vegan mango, banana, pineapple smoothie with almond milk.
All you need is:
• 1 mango
• 1 banana
• 1 cup pineapple
• 1& 1/2 cups almond milk (use one cup if you like thicker smoothie)
All you need to do is peel the fruits, cut and throw them in the blender. Add almond milk and blend until you get a perfect smoothie. Enjoy the healthy vegan smoothie.
Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
1. You can use frozen fruit to get a thicker smoothie. It is also a good time saver and great way to store them for an extended period.
2. For a more power packed smoothie, you can add some chia seeds or hemp seeds or flax seeds.
3. If you don’t like banana add 1/2 cup of zucchini. You won’t taste it and it totally gives your smoothie the creaminess a banana would give.
4. I used almond milk. You could use any non-diary milk or coconut milk specifically to add that tropical touch.
5. You can add some honey and a dash of lemon juice or if you like ginger, you could use a bit of it for that extra punch