It was a long weekend vacation and my son demanded for some chocolate chip cookies as his friend was supposed to be coming home to play with him…and so I started..These are eggless handmade chocolate chip cookies.
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup semi sweetened chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- 1 teaspoon flaxseed powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy to bake scrumptious eggless chocolate chip cookies
- • 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- • 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter (at room temperature)
- • 1/2 cup brown sugar
- • 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- • 1/2 cup semi sweetened chocolate chips
- • 1 tablespoon yoghurt
- • 1 teaspoon flaxseed powder
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Step 1 1. Preheat oven at 300 degrees farenheit.
- Step 2 2. Cream butter, yoghurt and sugar in a bowl till light and creamy.
- Step 3 3. Beat in vanilla and add the flour, flax seed powder and baking powder. You can beat it if you have a heavy electric mixer or just mix well with your hands as the dough will be firm.
- Step 4 4. Stir in the chocolate chips and mix properly.
- Step 5 5. Divide the cookie dough into equal parts and make small balls.
- Step 6 6. Arrange the balls on an ungreased baking sheet and flatten them with your hands to give the form of cookie.
- Step 7 7. Bake till the cookies are browned at edges (about 25 minutes).