As summer is approaching in full swing, I like to have more of salads, fruits and liquids. The sprouts salad is one such staple in our home.
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- 1/2 raw mango finely chopped
- 1 green chilly
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- cilantro/ coriander for garnish
- Salt and pepper
Soak the beans overnight in water ( at least 10 hours).
Drain the water and transfer the beans into a colander. Cover them completely with a cloth. Keep the cloth damp by sprinkling water. In a day or two you will get wonderful sprouts!
- • 2 cup Sprouts
- • 1 medium onion finely chopped
- • 1 medium tomato finely chopped
- • 1/2 raw mango finely chopped
- • 1 green chilly
- • lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
- • cilantro/ coriander for garnish
- • Salt and pepper
- Step 1 • Rinse the sprouts nicely and then steam them or microwave on high for 6 minutes.
- Step 2 • Drain the water and add the finely chopped onions, tomato, raw mango and green chilly.
- Step 3 • Add salt, pepper, lime juice and garnish with cilantro.